Heli Niugini Ltd is a Papua New Guinea based Helicopter Company with operations throughout PNG. Our company specialises in oil and gas support, mining industry, precision construction, seismic and general charter operations.
We currently require a self-motivated person who can manage their work load to meet deadlines with good analytical and problem solving skills. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and working within the 145 Engineering department, the successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of maintenance on BK117, Bell 407, 206L and 205 with LTS101, HTS 900 and RR250 Series Engines including C47 with Fadec. This is a touring position to PNG and initially domiciled at our Madang facility with company housing and transport provided, our engineers also provide cover at our remote field sites as required.
The primary tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Heli Niugini helicopters and their components/role equipment working within the company Procedures and CASA PNG regulations.
• Being involved in our company safety management system and continuous improvement programs.
• Ensuring accurate aircraft documentation and records are completed in accordance with company procedures, prior to the release of aircraft.
• Country of origin LAME licence with 4 years’ total experience (CASA PNG an advantage).
• Minimum 2 years RTS certifying experience on BK117 and LTS101. (BK117 and LTS101 Type rating course)
• Experience on Bell 407,206,205 (Bell 407 & C47 with FADEC type rating course) an advantage.
• Experience in the Oil and Gas sector and knowledge of OGP advantageous
• Previous experience as a remote base engineer (ability to work unsupervised)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience using aircraft maintenance computer tracking systems.
• Ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
Heli Niugini has a comprehensive drug and alcohol policy and requires all employees to undertake drug and alcohol testing, this may also include clients specific site requirements.